5/20/11

Never There

I'm barely home anymore. I try to go hang with friends as much as possible. I even stayed over at my friend Kelly's house, but I'd always wake up in a cold sweat and screaming. She understood because of what happened; where as I felt like a weirdo and didn't want to bother her with my mental instability. I've been taking Benadryl (AKA Diphenhydramine for any medical enthusiasts) to help with sleep, but I fucking hate doing it. I get the weirdest fucking dreams.

Shit, the other night when I was at Kelly's, I even had the same dream Layna told me about. The only difference was the location. All I remember was that I was in what appeared to be a dark room. There was a man in front of me as I was lying on the floor. Every fiber of my being told me to go to him. That would've happened till someone stopped me. I couldn't recognize the person, but they seemed familiar to me. Then everything felt warm and then I woke up. My pulse was racing, I was out of breath, I had chills. For some reason I felt terrified.

Right now I'm home. My mother called me and told me if I didn't come back every three days, she'd ground me till everything was back to normal. Like that will happen. They've already given up on her. On the rest. The FBI is searching elsewhere out of state on false leads and lies. Nothing's turned up. Whoever took her got away with it.

Honestly, I hope she had a quick end. I'd rather her not suffer anymore than she could. I don't want to think about the other possibilities...

I'm so sorry Layna. I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment