3/30/11

Morning Walks

Alright, so that first post was rather awkward. Now here's me trying to redeem myself. One of the things I need to do is exercise. I mean hell, I won't lie. I may be tall, but I've gained a bit of a gut. Can't quite kick the soda habit either since I'm a gamer but I need to start somewhere. I always enjoyed walking anyway. Especially the mornings. Cool air filling your lungs with each breath, your eyes admiring the scenery. Normally I walk everywhere no matter the location. In recent times, I haven't been much of an outside person. I relied on my high metabolism to keep me in check. Though a couple of years ago that changed. I went from 140 to 170, then 170 to 190. Thankfully I'm around 6'4" in height so it's not too much of a problem.

However, a man needs to look good shirtless.

I never considered myself "good-looking" at all. I feel rather average, save for my upbringing... Then again, that's another story for another time. Ah well. Off to my walk. I'll post pictures later on too.

In other news, I see that I have one follower. I guess I'm more interesting than I let on? Hello out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment