4/5/11

Holycrap Thunderstorms

So, severe ass thunderstorms tonight. Crazy lightning everywhere. My sister woke up scared out of her mind. Apparently she had a nightmare and waking up to the storm didn't help her at all. She's laying in my bed now while I'm on the laptop, so I'm hoping she'll feel a bit safer.

Well, Sunday turned out alright. Had lunch at the mall with my friend Kelly, bought Alan Wake for the 360, and then went to go see Red Riding Hood. Interesting take on the old story, but it was a bit too dull for my liking. Kelly gave me the impression that she enjoyed it. Personally I'm not too sure. Then she was nice enough to let me go job hunting. We went to a couple of places that said they were hiring, but all I ended up getting were applications. So we came back to my place for a bit and talked a bit before she had to go. Even if I don't have much of a social life, it's not so bad when you actually get to see people you care about.

After that, I took a nap and then played my new game. I must say, I love and hate psychological horror games with a passion. On one hand, they're in-depth and the character development is well done for the most part, and the story plays out well. Then on the other hand, there's that feeling of annoyance that you get when there's a certain part you just can't get past and you keep failing at it until you finally manage to pass it or give up. Maybe that's just me. Hell, it probably is with the way I'm going.

I've stayed up too long as is. My parents are probably going to yell at me for being awake. Fuck terrible sleeping patterns and not wanting sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment